The Traditional Maker Process
Banks, insurance companies and others in BFSI capture primary data as paper documents that need to be converted into electronic form.
They use a process comprising of two sub-processes.
- The maker process captures data from paper in digital form.
- The checker process verifies accuracy of the maker process.
Existing maker/checker processes use manual labour.
- People may be paid based on the output plus a fixed income.
Other costs involved are building, personal computers, furniture, lighting, power, etc.
What is Monolens
Monolens is designed to replace manual maker process with a cloud-based system. It is provided for both printed and handwritten documents or forms in BFSI domain.
Monolens augments/replaces the maker process—one that captures data form—in a cost-effective fashion. It is customizable to forms, mode of capture (scanned or mobile), etc.
The accuracy of Monolens is tested to be top class
- Printed forms: up to 100%
- Handwritten insurance proposal forms: up to 97%
It allows manpower engaged in the maker process to be engaged in top-line activities like business development.
Talk to us
Our solution team will take care of your requirements.