Reduced The Loading Time of a B2C Portal By 70%
The client is one of the largest private sector general insurance company in India offering insurance
coverage for motor, health, travel, home, student travel and more. The client has issued over 26.5 million
policies and settled over 1.6 million claims in 2019. The client leads the private sector players in the general
insurance sector with a market share of 15.6% and has an overall industry market share of 8.5%.
The client was facing performance issues in their B2C portal.
There were many components which caused the portal to load slowly:
• The portal was too image intensive.
• Leaks happening at multiple levels such as connection, code base, data tables, backend, connections
• Issues with Logging Framework that increased the page loading time
• Performance review of Automatic Workload Repository (AWR)
• Validation of google ads
• Multiple ajax calls were being made in parallel
What’s your Challenge? Let’s work together to solve it.